Avocado Mustard Sandwich
Easy to hold and simple to eat, sandwiches are a winner when it comes to snacking in between meetings. Our Avocado Mustard Sandwiches feature a combo of creamy mayonnaise and chopped-up peppery mustard leaves, almost reminiscent of wasabi mayo. Warning: *very* addictive!
Noob cook difficulty level: 0
1 large ripe Avocado
2 tbsp Kewpie Mayonnaise
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Mash Avocado. Then, add mayonnaise. The mixture should be close to a paste, with only small pieces of Avocado for some texture. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add chopped Just Mustard leaves into the mixture.
- Spread evenly over bread slices.
- Place remaining bread slices over filling.
- Slice sandwiches in half and serve. Enjoy!