Are Wrappy Wednesdays a thing? If not, let’s make it our thing. Here’s introducing our BBQ Chicken Wrap recipe. Food items good for eating on the go, should require minimal preparation time. You’ll be amazed at how the individual ingredients in this wrap are able to shine in every bite. Try this when you’re in a rush to fix a quick meal!
Noob cook difficulty level: ✅
1-2 tablespoon BBQ sauce
30g Tangy Sorrel
- Grill the Chicken breast in a well-oiled pan until cooked and leave to rest for 10 minutes before slicing it into strips.
- Warm the Tortilla wrap on a lightly greased pan until warm.
- Assemble the wrap by layering it with Cheese, Tangy Sorrel, Chicken strips in the center of the Tortilla before finishing off with BBQ sauce.
- Roll the Tortilla nice and tight, before putting it on the grill for 2 minutes on each side on low heat.
- Slice it down diagonally in the middle and it’s ready to serve!