Ice Plant & Lettuce Macaroni Soup
Here’s something simple and hearty for you! Remember those days that you had macaroni soup back in your childhood days? This Ice Plant and Lettuce Macaroni Soup is here to take you back to those carefree days!
Noob cook difficulty level: 0
20g Just Ice Plant
50g Just Crunchy Lettuce
2 servings of Macaroni
2 tbsp Oil
2 cups of Water
1 Chicken cube seasoning
1 chopped Garlic
2 tbsp Chilli Flakes
Fish balls (cut in halves)
- Cook macaroni according to the directions till al dente and set aside.
- Add oil into a pot and add in garlic, onion and chilli flakes, fry lightly.
- Add 2 cups of water and a cube of chicken seasoning before leaving it to boil for a few minutes.
- Add in tofu, mushrooms and fish balls and continue cooking.
- Add Just Ice Plant and Just Crunchy Lettuce, stir to combine
- Assemble the soup with the macaroni and serve!