Mustard Devilled Eggs
One of the classic Hors d'oeuvres, the Devilled Eggs. So simple yet a sure crowd pleaser. Each bite is creamy and tangy, enough to work up an appetite for the main course. Beware though, each one packs a small punch to keep you coming back for more.
Noob cook difficulty level: ✅
Ingredients: (serves 4)
1 handful Just Mustard, minced
2 tbsp mayonnaise
1 tsp dijon mustard
1 tsp salt and pepper
1 stalk spring onion (for garnish)
- Boil 4 eggs for 7-8 minutes until hard-boiled.
- Cool eggs immediately in ice water.
- Peel the shells off the eggs.
- Slice each egg into half and scoop out the egg yolk.
- Add minced mustard leaves, mayonnaise, dijon mustard, salt and pepper to egg yolks. Mash with a fork or whisk.
- Add a tablespoon of the egg yolk mixture back to each egg white half.
- Garnish with paprika, black pepper and chopped spring onion or chives!