Running out of brunch ideas, we have one just for you if you’re not big on the mise en place when it comes to making food at home. This recipe for an open faced sandwich ranks high on taste and the aesthetics. It will surely be worth it doing it for the gram!
Noob cook difficulty level: 0
1 packet organic smoked salmon
6 slices gluten-free bread
20g Just Sorrel
Handful fermented small tomatoes of OH MY GUTNESS
Handful fermented creamy cabbage of OH MY GUTNESS
5g fresh dill as garnish
- Toast the gluten-free bread until it’s golden brown.
- Thinly cover the bread with a layer of cabbage.
- Fold the salmon and place it in the middle of each bread.
- Place the remaining ingredients on the bread, 1 piece of Just Sorrel, tomato and blackberry on each bread.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of fresh fill