Support local fresh produce! As Singapore moves towards our goal of producing 30% of our nutritional needs by 2030, local food producers are in need of support from you. It is only through increased consumer demands that we’re able to scale up our production capacities. Here’s our take on a brunch recipe that features local ingredients from local food producers.
Noob cook difficulty level: 0
Sliced Abalone Mushrooms
Sliced Rye Bread
1 tbsp Olive Oil
Salt & Black Pepper
- In a large pan, add 1 tbsp of Olive Oil and throw in the Abalone Mushrooms. Cook until golden and lightly browned for around 5 minutes. Season with Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Turn down the heat to medium and fry the Eggs until the whites have set while the yolk remains runny. Season with Salt and Pepper to taste.
- While the Eggs are still cooking, Drizzle a glug of Olive Oil on the Rye Bread and place it on the grill on medium heat for 2-4 minutes, while carefully observing
- Assemble the toast by layering Zesty Mustard over the toasted Rye Bread before layering it with the Abalone Mushrooms and the sunny side up.
- Top it with freshly cracked black pepper and it is ready to be served. Enjoy!