Sick of all the conventional pasta dishes that can be replicated at home? The Mushroom Mustard Pasta is a huge game-changer to your usual recipes. This spicy pasta is here to awaken your taste buds. Enjoy the earthiness of the mushrooms and the wasabi kick when you least expect it. All you need is just 20 minutes to prepare this, try it today!
Noob cook difficulty level: ✅
50g Just Mustard
150g Baby Spinach
100g King Oyster Mushrooms
1 clove Garlic
50ml Coconut Cream
1 tbsp Olive Oil
2 tbsp @mrdosauce Spicy Cream Sauce
1 tbsp Butter
- Add uncooked Pasta to well salted boiling water and cook till al dente as per instructions on packaging.
- Blanch Baby Spinach in the pasta water for 1 min and set aside.
- Blend the Baby Spinach along with Just Mustard, Olive Oil, Coconut Cream, and Garlic until it has reached the desired consistency. Season with Salt, Pepper and Lime to taste.
- Cut King Oyster Mushrooms lengthwise and saute them in Butter until golden brown.
- Toss the Pasta in the Spinach pesto until the pasta is evenly coated.
- Garnish the Pasta with Mushrooms, thinly slice Just Mustard leaves and @mrdosauce Spicy Cream Sauce and it is ready to be served. Bon Appetit!